WD Throat Spray 30ml
Wild Dispensary’s Defence Throat Spray combines herbs that have been used traditionally to ease and comfort a sore throat.
- Sage - traditionally used as a remedy for inflammations of the mouth, gums, throat and tonsils
- Propolis - a natural bee product. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis. We source our propolis from a Dunedin beekeeper
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Wild Central Otago thyme - used to ease throats for thousands of years and used for its antiseptic qualities
- Cloves - traditionally used for its antiseptic and mild aesthetic properties
- Cinnamon, peppermint and orange peel provide freshness to the formula, rounding off a great tasting and effective natural product.
Active Ingredients in each 1ml dose: ^ Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) T.E fresh leaf 2.4mg °Sage (Salvia officinalis) T.E fresh leaf 0.4mg ^ Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum) T.E fresh leaf 0.4mg °Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) T.E fresh bark 0.4mg °Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis) T.E fresh peel 0.4mg Propolis T.E 0.25mg °Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent) Base Ingredients: Non-palm vegetable glycerin,ethanol (35%), spring water, peppermint oil, orange oil and clove oil. Contains no added: Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults - 4 pumps in the mouth/throat every 1-2 hours Child (2-12 yrs)- 2 pumps into mouth/throat every 1-2 hours Max dose- up to 10 times 4 pumps daily (Adults) and 10 times 2 pumps (Child) This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.