WD Chest Tonic 200ml
Only 0 in Stock. Be Quick!
Wild Dispensary Chest Tonic contains powerful, traditional medicinal plants, thyme and kawakawa as well as other herbs targeted for chest and respiratory health. This calming chest tonic helps to clear chest and airways of mucus and to support immunity.
- Thyme- a powerful anti-viral has a long historic use in the prevention and treatment of upper respiratory tract infections, including sore throats, whooping cough and bronchitis.
- Kawakawa, a New Zealand native plant is one of the most important of healing plants used by Māori. It has many virtues as a general health tonic and digestive aid. Traditional uses include for coughs, colds and bronchitis.
Alongside thyme and kawakawa they blend other beneficial wild medicinal plants into the Chest Tonic.
- New Zealand akeake (Dodonea viscose) which possesses anti-microbial and antibacterial properties.
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) which has mild and child-friendly analgesic actions and it reduces anxiety and relieves nervous tension
- Horehound (Marribum vulgare), a traditional European herbal remedy used historically to treat bronchitis and whooping cough.