SWISSE UB High Strength Magnesium Powder Berry 180g
Only 0 in Stock. Be Quick!
GREAT TASTING NATURAL BERRY FLAVOUR
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Magnesium Powder Berry is a premium quality formula containing two forms of magnesium and three nutrients to support healthy muscle function and help maintain nervous system health. With a natural berry flavour, it’s a great tasting alternative for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
- Easily Absorbed: Formulated with a bioavailable form of magnesium (citrate), which helps magnesium absorption.
- Healthy Muscle Function: Contains magnesium and calcium, which work together to enable the contraction and relaxation of muscles. A depletion of magnesium due to low dietary intake may lead to muscle tension and tightness.
- Nervous System Support: Magnesium helps support a healthy nervous system. Adequate levels of magnesium are important during times of stress.
- Energy Production: Magnesium helps the body metabolise food into energy and assists with cellular energy production.
- Heart Health: Adequate levels of magnesium help support heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Immune Function: Formulated with zinc and vitamin C, which support a healthy immune system.
- Bone Health: Calcium helps support the development and maintenance of healthy bones.
Factors such as diet and excess alcohol intake may reduce magnesium levels.
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Magnesium Powder Orange has been formulated based on scientific evidence to support a physically active lifestyle.
INGREDIENTS PER 1½ LEVEL METRIC TEASPOONS (7.5 g):
MAGNESIUM (from magnesium citrate nonahydrate 840.98 mg) 100 mg
MAGNESIUM (from magnesium glycinate dihydrate 1.72 g) 200 mg Total magnesium 300 mg
VITAMIN C (as ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 121.05 mg) 100 mg
ZINC (from zinc amino acid chelate 17.48 mg) 3.5 mg
CALCIUM (from calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate 1.02 g) 238.50 mg
CALCIUM (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 121.05 mg) 11.40 mg Total calcium 250 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.