Flurbiprofen 8.75mg per dose of 3 sprays
One dose (3 sprays) to the back of the throat every 3-6 hours as required. Do not take more than 5 doses (15 sprays) in a 24 hour period
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
! Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use:
• for more than 3 days.
• if you have stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
• if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti- inflammatory medicines.
• at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
• in children or adolescents under 18 years.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
• if you have asthma
• if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
• for more than a few days at a time.
Unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist, do not use:
• with other product containing Flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicine that you are taking regularly.
! Stop taking and see your doctor immediately if you get an allergic reaction.
! Do not inhale while spraying and do not eat or drink immediately after use.
! If symptoms persist contact your pharmacist or doctor