OPTREX Actimist 2in1 Eye Spray 10ml
1ml contains 10mg soy lecithin, 8mg sodium chloride, 8 mg ethanol, 5mg phenoxyethanol (preservative), 0. 25mg Vitamin Apalmitate, 0. 02mg vitamin E, purified water.
- Do not touch the eye surface with the spray head.
- DO NOT SPRAY THE PRODUCT ONTO THE OPEN EYE.
- A short term burning sensation may occur if the product is sprayed inadvertently onto open eyes or from too short a distance. However this feeling passes very quickly and causes no harm.
- Should not be used if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Should not be used simultaneously with any eye medicines. However, if a doctor prescribes any eye medicine, an interval of 10 minutes should be left between the eye medicine and Optrex ActiMist.
- Store at room temperature (between 2°C and 25°C).
- Before use please read enclosed information leaflet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.