NUROFEN Child 7+ Chew. Orange 24s
No need to take with water.
Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules are perfect for when pain strikes on the go. The easy to chew format means that there is no need to take with water providing effective pain relief for when your child needs it most. It is suitable for children that find tablets difficult to swallow.
Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen.
Also contains glucose, sucrose and soya lecithin.
Seek medical advice before use: In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
With products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines taken regularly.
Do Not Take:
- In anyone with asthma, except on doctor's advice.
- In anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of an allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately
- In children of 6 years of age or less, except on doctor's advice
- In adults 65 years and over, except on doctor's advice
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the stated dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, liver damage and stroke.