GLO. GBB042 Compression Bag 2pk
Only 1 in Stock. Be Quick!
Fit more in to your suitcase with our Globite Travel Compression Bags.
Travel roll-up compression bags are the simple way making more items fit in to your suitcase. They are also a great way if separating your dirty and clean clothes whilst travelling.
Versatile and easy to use, simply fold and pack items in to the bag, zip close the open end, roll the bags to expel the air (no vacuum required) et voila! Your items have now been compressed up to 3 times smaller.
70cmH x 50cmW
- Pack your clothes and other soft items in the compression bag. Items with sharp edges may pierce compression bags, & it is advisable to pack these in other forms of luggage.
- Allow a few centimetres space at the bottom of the bag (as you roll the bag the contents will slide towards the bottom of the bag).
- Flatten the bag to get most of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the zips on the bag, & run the slider back and forth to ensure the compression bag is fully sealed.
- Firmly and slowly roll the bag from the zip seal end.
- It’s ok to use some muscle! You will need some pressure to expel the air from the vent. A hissing sound may be heard as the air is forced out of the vent.
- The air will be expelled from the base of the bag, allowing compact & clean storage of your items.