GC Tooth Mousse Plus is a water based crèmecontaining RECALDENT™ with incorporated fluoride (CPP-ACPF: casein phosphopeptide – amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride). The level of fluoride is 900ppm which approximates that in adult strength toothpastes. When CPP-ACPF is applied in the oral environment, it will bind to biofilms, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and soft tissue localising calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus could be helpful:
• If you have active decay in your mouth
• If you have sensitive teeth
• If you have erosion or tooth wear
• If you suffer from dry mouth
• If you have an acidic oral environment
• If you are suffering morning sickness during pregnancy
• If you are undertaking orthodontic treatment
• If you have white spot lesions
• If you are undertaking tooth whitening procedures
• If you are at increased risk of decay as a result of medical conditions (e.g. diabetes) or prescription
medications you may be taking
GC Tooth Mousse Plus is a topically applied, great tasting crème that delivers a powerful combination of two proven tooth protection and strengthening technologies – RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) and fluoride.