CLINICIANS Prospan Syrup Menthol 100ml
Only 2 in Stock. Be Quick!
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup 100ml - Menthol
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup is a powerful herbal formula made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways.
Powerful research based formula to:
- Soothe the throat and help clear airways
- Help thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Benefits
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways.
- Prospan’s main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support.
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Features
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults.
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken.
Active Ingredients:Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose:
Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35mg
Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
TIP: Shake well before use
- Using the enclosed measuring cup.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily.
- Avoid using if allergic to ivy leaf or fructose intolerant (sorbitol may cause diarrhoea in sensitive individuals at low doses)
- Occasional GI complaints may occur in sensitive individuals
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Consult a health professional before taking due to insufficient studies in this area
As the body naturally tries to clear itself of mucus at such times, it can be helpful to have additional support (beyond our own natural immune response) to help clear the airways and soothe the throat so we can breathe freely.
Prospan may be use alongside other Clinicians Products:
Del Immune V,
Multiflora for extra support
It is recommended that you continue to take Prospan 2-3 days after symptoms have disappeared.