CLINICIANS Pro Flam Throat Spray 20ml
Clinicians ProFlam Throat Spray is a herbal formula that can be used topically and sprayed directly into the throat to soothe, cool and moisten. A powerful natural formula backed by science to support throat comfort and soothe dryness. The synergistic combination of herbs have been specially formulated into a mucoadhesive spray for localised fast action.
ProFlam contains peppermint oil to cool and soothe the throat. This is combined with licorice, plantain, hedge mustard and menthol to provide support to the airways for normal immunity and speech. The nebuliser delivery system ensures the inhaled mist is distributed directly into the throat for long lasting support.
- Soothing immune support for throat health
- Rapid, cooling and moistening support for the throat
- Great for singers and speakers
- Spray directly onto the back of the throat for fast action
- To support clear speech
Ingredients: Every 3 sprays contains
- Plantago major (Greater plantain) hydroglyceric extract 56.7mg
- Sisymbrium officinale (Hedge mustard) fluid hydroalcoholic extract 56.7mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) soft extract 16.7mg
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) essential oil 400mcg
- Menthol crystals 200mcg
- Anethol 100mcg
- Also contains: Sodium hyaluronate, alcohol, fructose and water
- No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Dosage: Direct the spray onto the throat area.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Spray 3 times, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Spray 2 times, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children 2 to 6 years: Spray 1 time, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Do not use in children under 2 years
Clinicians ProFlam contains fructose and as such should be avoided in people with fructose intolerance.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding due to the hedge mustard content.