CLINICIANS Multi-Flora Digest 60 Capsules
Clinicians MultiFlora Digest contains two of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world. It supports healthy gastrointestinal function (stomach and bowel health), offers immune support and is an ideal everyday probiotic for general health and well being. This is a shelf stable product ideal for travelling and ease of use.
- Ideal everyday probiotic to help maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function, immune support and general health and wellbeing
- Also ideal for those who are recovering from illness and want to give their immune system extra support, also those who have poor diets, are highly stressed and anyone interested in optimal health. Also for those of you who are travelling \
- Contains 2 of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world, namely Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12
- Capsule technology allows the probiotics to survive stomach acid intact to populate the small intestine and bowel where they are utilized
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics, but at a different time of day, to help keep digestion normal and to manage the antibiotic side effect of diarrhoea. Take MulltiFlora at least 3 hours away from antibiotics, or last thing at night for best results
Adults (12 years or older): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food. Children (3 years and over): Take 1/2 to 1 capsule daily with food. For young children, capsules should be opened and the contents mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food. Do not reheat. If taking antibiotics, take at least 3 hours before or after each dose.
Ingredients Per Dose
Each vegetable capsule contains: Total probiotic bacteria No less than 7 billion CFU; Consisting of: Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG 3.5 Billion CFU; Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 3.5 Billion CFU. CFU = Colony Forming Units, at the time of manufacture Also contains: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products. No added: gluten, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Clinicians MultiFlora Digest is cultured on a skim milk base and may contain traces of lactose in the finished product. Studies on Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 indicate that this strain exhibits lactase activity and can help assist with lactose digestion. This product should therefore be suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. Individuals with severe IgE mediated dairy allergies should avoid taking Clinicians MultiFlora Digest or consult their health professional first. Consult your health professional before use with the following treatments and/or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery (particularly short bowel loop) and those who are immunosuppressed (e.g. HIV). Under such circumstances, there is increased susceptibility of bacterial translocation and subsequent infections such as liver abscess, endocarditis and septicaemia. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 are considered suitable to use during pregnancy and breast feeding.