CLINICIANS Migradol 60 Capsules
Only 2 in Stock. Be Quick!
Clinicians MigraDol provides support for helping to relax tense muscles in the head, healthy circulation and blood vessel health. It is suitable for immediate and long term use and is suitable for use alongside conventional medication.
- Helps to soothe tension in the head
- Is suitable for immediate and long term use if needed
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) may assist with energy production to support blood vessel health in the head. Research has also shown that vitamin B2 supports relaxation and recovery from tension.
- Contains magnesium to help support energy production, circulation and blood vessel health.
- Low magnesium levels are associated with increased tissue irritability which may promote smooth muscle contraction or spasm.
Adult: 3 capsules daily with food, either together or in divided doses.
Ingredients Per Dose
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule: Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 133 mg Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex) 133 mg Also contains: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Clinicians MigraDol contains vitamin B2 which causes a harmless change in urine colour to intense yellow. This effect disappears within 24 hours of stopping vitamin B2 supplementation. High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals. High dose vitamin B2 may occasionally result in transient diarrhoea and frequent urination, if this occurs lower the dose. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians MigraDol is well tolerated and considered suitable for use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing. Drug Interactions: Magnesium may interact with how some medicines are absorbed. Check with your health care professional.