CLINICIANS Iron Boost 30 Capsules
Only 18 in Stock. Be Quick!
- To support those with iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency
- As an alternative to other forms of iron that may cause digestive issues
- Supports healthy energy levels
- As nutritional support for vegan and vegetarian diets or those with digestive issues that may cause iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency
Clinicians Iron Boost provides a well absorbed, non-constipating high dose form of iron with important co-factors to enhance iron absorption and utilization in the body. Iron is an important mineral with many functions in the body including the production of red blood cells. Iron deficiency is common in vegetarians, menstruating women, pregnancy, infants and the elderly.
- Contains Carbonyl Iron which is 100% pure, high strength bioavailable iron to support healthy iron levels
- Carbonyl Iron is far less toxic than other forms of iron such as soluble salts. The metallic taste is also minimal compared to other forms of iron making it palatable when it is necessary to open capsules for individuals who have difficulty swallowing supplements.
- Carbonyl iron is gentle on the gastrointestinal tract and unlike other forms of iron is associated with fewer side effects such as constipation.
- Contains iron with co-factors to increase iron absorption and function in the body
- Contains vitamin C, which has been shown to assist with Iron absorption
Adults and Children over 4 years: 1 Capsule daily with food. For younger children: mix capsule contents with orange juice. Note: Iron levels should always be tested before commencing iron supplementation.
Ingredients Per Dose
Each vegetable capsule contains: Carbonyl Iron (elemental iron 24mg) 24mg; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg; Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg; Folic Acid 300 mcg Also Contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide. No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.