BISOLVON Chesty Forte 200ml
Symptoms of chesty cough
- Sticky phlegm that comes up during persistent coughing
- A wheezing, rattling sound especially when breathing in and coughing
- The chest feels tight, heavy and/or congested
- The cough is often worse in the morning
Active Ingredients - each 5 ml contains:
|Bromhexine Hydrochloride||8 mg|
- If cough persists for more than one week, tends to reoccur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistant headache, consult a doctor before taking this product.
- If you have a persistant or chronic cough, such as which occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or cough accompanied by excessive phlegm, consult a doctor before taking this product.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist before using this product.