OMRON Forehead Thermometer MC720
Only 2 in Stock. Be Quick!
- Offers fast, non-intrusive and accurate temperature reading.
- Stress-free temperature reading, ideal for upset or unwell children and infants.
- Hygienic because it does not require contact.
- Easy to hold.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Gentle and easy to use
- Back lighted for visibility even in the dark.
- One second reading
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Provides 3 measurement modes (forehead, surface and room temperature).
- Last reading displayed on the same screen as the current reading for easy comparison
- Easily switch between Farenheit and Celsius
- Memory feature recalls the last 25 readings
- Silent mode
How does the 3-in-1 measurement work?
- Forehead Measurement Mode
- Temperature measurement is taken at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin. It then calculates the oral equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on the actual body temperature survey data.
- Room Temperature Mode
- The room temperature remains on the display even after the unit turns off.
- Surface Measurement Mode
- This is the recorded actual and unadjusted surface temperature of an object. This is different from body temperature. This helps determine if the object temperature is suitable for a patient or baby. An example of this is baby formula.
- Hold the unit with the probe lens 1 to 3cm away from the centre of the forehead.
- Simply press the START button and measurement is complete in 1 second.